We have well over 100 plus Senior (being Men over 60 years of age) playing members at Little Hay Golf Club, who really are very welcoming, open and friendly.
In addition to monthly medal and stableford competitions which enable you to establish or maintain an official handicap, Seniors play a number of Matches with the Clubs’ Ladies Section, which are fun occasions.
Seniors are positively encouraged to play in our Inter-Club Team matches, where we play both Home and Away against 10 other local Clubs during the Summer months. The Golf is always followed by an enjoyable lunch. You do not need to be a low Handicapper to play in these games. Seniors further play in a Winter Breakfast League consisting of 5 local Clubs where a full English Breakfast is served and enjoyed prior to the Golf with a Soup or Sandwich afterwards. Great fun and relief from the ‘winter blues’. All levels are chosen and enjoyment is the aim of the events.
Seniors are also FULL members of Little Hay Golf Club and can join in the all Club events both at weekdays and weekends
We really do welcome new members and will be pleased indeed to help you to obtain your Handicap if you do not currently have one. We offer a range of opportunities to assist you in meeting and playing with existing members.
To find out more about Little Hay Seniors, please use the Contact Form to get in touch.
- All Sections Cup ResultsSaturday 21st October saw the All sections Cup stableford contested between the club sections in damp conditions both underfoot and from the sky. The Men’s team were truimpant with an average score of 30.4 stableford points over the Senoir’s 27 average points and Womens 23 points. Individual stableford Honours going to: Tom Finch, Winner withContinue reading “All Sections Cup Results”
- SENIORS SEPT. STABLEFORD 14th Sept. 23Click here for Results
- SENIORS AUGUST STABLEFORDClick here for Results
- J BIDGWAY PLATE RESULTSJohn Bidgway Plate Results 15th Aug 2023
- Frank Spence ShieldFrank Spence shield Results