The Mens section at Little Hay has many members and this section has regular club competitions – a monthly medal, usually held on the first weekend of the month, and a Stableford or other competition, usually held on the third weekend of the month.
We also have a team which play in the Herts Friendly League, and for the 18+ handicappers, we play a series of friendly matches against other local clubs.
We also take part in N.A.P.G.C. Competitions, The Clapham Common Shield and The Gordon Forster Bowl and for individuals the United Kingdom Public Course Championships and the Championship of England.
If you are interested in joining the section or participating in friendly competitions or matches, please contact us via the Contact Form.
- Nigel Wins By a PointWeekending 15th May Sunday Nigel Hopkinson wins the Men’s May Stableford. Nigel had 6 pars and a birdie scoring 40 points beating David Batten by a point while Steve McCarthy was third with 38 pts. David Batten had by far the best round of the day, playing off a handicap of 7 David had 12Continue reading “Nigel Wins By a Point”
- Herts Friendly League Stevenage vs Little HayLittle Hay Golf Club Weekending 08/05/22 Saturday Herts Friendly League Stevenage vs Little Hay The men with some help from the senior section traveled to Stevenage Golf Club for their second match of their League campaign. As always Stevenage were great hosts and the course was in great condition especially the greens. We might haveContinue reading “Herts Friendly League Stevenage vs Little Hay”
- Craig Wins AgainWeekending 01/05/2022 Sunday The Men’s May medal & Championship of England Qualifier. Craig Peterson’s good form continues winning this months division 1 medal and his second competition of the year. Craig went out in 40 home in 39 with 2 birdies and 8 pars beating Dave Batten by 5 strokes. Div 1 1st Craig PetersonContinue reading “Craig Wins Again”
- Men’s May Medal and Championship of England Qualifier Start Sheet 01/05/22Please find below the Start Sheet for Sundays Competition.
- Mick Wins the Bryn Aldridge While Roger Claims the Senior StablefordWeekending 24/04/2022 Saturday Mick Milne might have been disappointed with his tenth place finish on Thursday, but he certainly made up for it on Saturday by winning this years Bryn Aldridge Charity Shield. Mick’s ten pars with birdies on the first and thirteenth holes saw him return an excellent score of 39 points beating ThomasContinue reading “Mick Wins the Bryn Aldridge While Roger Claims the Senior Stableford”