Junior Golf Tuition
Junior Golf Tuition with Senior Teaching Professional Chris Whitelegg
Little Hay has teamed up with Golf Professional Chris Whitelegg to be able to offer 6 week Beginner and Intermediate Junior Golf Courses. Balls, equipment, and a free round of Pitch & Putt for 2 adults and 2 children are included with all Beginner Course bookings. Please note if there are less than 5 people booked, we may need to postpone start dates. The cost is only £60 for a six week course. See the Little Hay Golf Complex Website for more information.
About Chris Whitelegg
Chris is an instructor of the Golfing Machine, one of only a few dozen in England authorised to do so. He is qualified as a GSEB (Golf Swing Engineer Bachelor).
Chris was a Junior County Coach for several years and has taught exclusively with special needs adults and children. This has also included completing the Els for Autism course and individual coaching across a wide spectrum.
Chris says “I have spent many years trying to perfect a simple and easy way to learn golf. The journey never ends. I have learnt through teaching children that above all else it must be FUN. Enjoyment is such a massive part of successful coaching, yet often is forgotten about in the intricacies and details of the golf swing. Follow a routine of strict fundamentals and the golf swing will create itself whether you are six or eighty six. Everybody and anybody is capable of learning to play good golf but enjoyment is compulsory.”
- Little Hay Golf Club Winter NewsletterDear Club Members, Ray Moore, R.I.P. It is with immense sadness that we announce that Ray Moore passed away peacefully on Saturday 19 November as communicated earlier by our President, Ralph. More information about Ray’s funeral arrangements will be communicated by Ralph soon. In the meantime, please keep Ray’s family in your thoughts. Our sincerestContinue reading “Little Hay Golf Club Winter Newsletter”
- Club Fixtures 2023The Club Fixtures for January to March April 2023 have been published on the web site – see this link.
- Midweek Roll UpsAll members are welcome to join the Midweek roll ups on Tuesday and Thursday at 9am. To put your name down, go the Little Hay MidWeek Blog.
- A Fun Afternoon For The Junior’sThursday After weeks of coaching with Chris Whitelegg the juniors ventured on to Little Hay’s short course for a fun 6 holes.
- Ken & Paul Take a 2 Point Lead into Next Sunday’s Winter League FinalLittle Hay Golf Club Week ending 27/02 /2022 After all the havoc wrought by storm’s Eunice and Franklin this weekends penultimate round of the winter league was played in fine winter sunshine. Of those playing Saturday 37 points was the best score returned while Sunday’s best score was an impressive 49 points from league leadersContinue reading “Ken & Paul Take a 2 Point Lead into Next Sunday’s Winter League Final”