We recognise that several of you might not wish to compete in a Medal competition, playing off the Blue tees. As such, this year we have decided to introduce a ‘Men’s Club Stableford Championship’ on a trial basis. The playing conditions and entry criteria are as follows:
- Played from White tees, teeing off after the Blue Tee players.
- Individual Stableford format with standard playing handicap allowance of 95% of course handicap.
- Must have a PLAYING handicap of 18 or higher to enter.
- Winner is best combined stableford score over the 2 days.
- No minimum criteria for number of scores or term of membership but must obviously already have a WHS handicap index.
This competition will be available to enter on HDID.